Sunday 30 September 2012

So hello dear friends,
My sincere apologies for the lack of updates you lovely folks! Much has occurred since last I wrote! I am home! Crazy town I know. My last few weeks in McLeod Ganj flew by in a glorious blur of epic happenings. My dear friends and I spent my last few weeks together in a happy blur of wonderful times. I taught some english, walked some kora's, ate some food, played some McLeopoly and lived it up in paradise. It was hard to leave, especially my amazing new friends Cindy, Johan, Carly and KD. I miss the flip out of those guys, but never to worry, excuses to travel the world visiting them! I left McLeod on Tuesday the 18th on a twelve hour bus to Delhi, and from there flew to Singapore and then on to the Gold Coast, arriving on the Friday! Christ, it was such an exhausting three days. I was properly fucked by the time I got home and I'll admit I cried a little bit when I saw my mumma. It is lovely to be home, I live in the best place on earth, and you really appreciate it after being away for three months. But still, I miss my glorious mountains and dream of McLeod and the friends I have there. It was a magnificent time for me, I was so happy and life really was excellent! It still is. Life is wonderful and it is glorious to be alive and well in such a beautiful place! I'm back at work which is a bit shit but I have a few goals to save for which makes it more bearable. I'm going to a festival on the twentieth of October, and I also want to get myself my motorcycle licence and a postie bike to zip about on. And then I need to buy myself a laptop for the Graphic Design Course I want to do. And then I'll move to Melbourne and do my course and then shit....who the fuck knows. And even having planned that far freaks me the shit out. Maybe I will run away to India forever. That sounds gloriously simple. But we shall see. For now I am content just hanging and being healthy and happy. I'm in no rush to go anywhere big with my life. I have realised that my life is already so wonderful, and I don't need to rush into anything. Each day as it comes. The moment is boss. I might die any moment. And so on and so forth...you get the idea. 

So, I'll wrap it up now. Enough of this waffle. That is the end of my Indian Adventure. It was incredible. I'll never forget it or the friends that I made. I certainly feel more confident in myself and my abilities now that I have done India on my own. And damn, a trip like that really makes you appreciate how wonderful our lives are. Love it. Love yourself. Love those around you. And  never forget how much you are loved. It is so easy to feel alone in this world, but there is always someone. Exude love and compassion and you shall receive it. And that is a little touch of the Buddhist within me. I'll let you resume your daily lives now. Stay excellent, because you all are!