Thursday 28 June 2012

Hello all,
After a long, tired, perhaps a little grumpy, day yesterday I have awoken fresh and bleary eyed looking forward to the day ahead. Yesterday was an excercise in patience as I attempted to fill in 8 hours at the airport waiting to check in to my hotel. That pretty much consisted of me sitting in a semi slumber in any air conditioned place. When at last I deemed in late enough to begin making my way to Tune (hotel, about 300m from the airport) I was shadowed by a cheery security guard on a scotter ensuring I arrived safely to my destination. "You are Australia, yes? This is good, this is very good yes!" I then waited in the reception area dozing on the lounge for about 2 hours until the reception girl took pity on me and organised for me to check in early. "Enjoy your sleep madame! We will miss you down here very much!" Despite how disoreintated and tired I was I managed to crack a smile and laugh. The people here are so happy and willing to help and it made me feel so fucking dull and lifeless. Looking back the dull and lifeless part was most likely the lack of sleep and stiff body, but it was a good lesson none the less. Be more happy. That night I then went up to my room and cried cause I missed home, haha. I had to listen to TWO meditation tracks to calm me down and get me back to sleep.  But today I am feeling good and excited and I am about to go into the city and explore and buy nothing and eat yummy food.  So, after that relatively uninteresting post I shall let you get back to your life and shall stop harassing you further. Cheerio x.